Aesthetic intimacy, conflict intimacy, crisis intimacy, financial intimacy, friendship intimacy, humor intimacy, parenting intimacy, work intimacy, service intimacy and so on. Why is that all of a sudden, intimacy has taken so many different forms? Earlier, there was only one kind of intimacy, which took into consideration things that happen between the sheets. Sex is first and possibly one of the only things that come to mind when someone talks of intimacy.
However, the reality is that many forms of intimacy come into existence outside the bedroom as well, which significantly impact the relationship, both providing opportunities and obstacles. These intimacies are based on individual situations, but there are five kinds of intimacy that are common to every relationship. According to reviews of natural male enhancement supplement on Leading Male Enhancement, one way to enhance the most popular form of intimacy is to improve sexual health through the use of the top male enhancement supplements like SizeGenix and Male Extra, which can even help combat erectile dysfunction.
5 Most Common Forms of Intimacy All Married Couples Experience
- Emotional Intimacy: This kind of intimacy require couples to be honest with each other when sharing their thoughts, feelings and desires. It is this honesty that will lay the foundations of emotional intimacy between the two. After attaining this form of intimacy, you get emotionally attached to your partner and feel concerned about them and a great sense of loss when the relationship doesn’t work out.
- Intellectual Intimacy: Everyone has goals, whether they are in a relationship or not. However, sharing of these future goals becomes really necessary in a marriage, since they could affect the future of both partners. When you share these goals, including the way you want to make a budget or raise your kids, you are creating intellectual intimacy. This is an opportunity for both partners to grow together.
- Spiritual Intimacy: When both you and your partner discover and share values, both religious and spiritual, you gain spiritual intimacy. Simple rituals like going to church together, praying together, discussing religion, etc., lays the foundation of this kind of intimacy. Interestingly, in their search, couples end up finding the meaning of life too.
- Recreational Intimacy: This one is the most looked after forms of intimacy, even before the couple make a decision about tying the knot. This calls for being active and doing things together, which could be making a special dish on Thanksgiving, going for a trek, trying paragliding or bungee jumping, or simply going for a walk together.
- Physical Intimacy: This one needs no introduction and perhaps is every couple’s favorite, given that we humans need that intimate touch. We convey our feelings for one another through touch, generating a closeness that only the couple shares. Kissing, holding hands, love making, all lead to stronger physical intimacy.
Those who are suffering from erectile dysfunction should consider the top male enhancement pills, SizeGenix & Male Extra, which offer the desired results without any harmful side-effects, since they are formulated with 100% natural ingredients.