With its triple action formula, Extenze, a male enhancement supplement, supports enough blood for harder, firmer erections, to ensure sexual satisfaction along with increased penis size. Libido levels and sexual desire also build up with this male enlargement pill. It is advised to take the pills prior to sex for better performance levels. However, you can take it at any time of the day, rather than swallowing the pills just before intercourse.
Ingredients Used in Extenze
- Korean Red Ginseng: This is a plant that grows in Asia and is sometimes known as Asian ginseng, Chinese ginseng, or panax ginseng. This herb is linked to increased alertness and could potentially improve erectile dysfunction.
- L-Citrulline: This ingredient is a non-essential amino acid and our kidneys change L-citrulline into another amino acid called L-arginine, and a byproduct called nitric oxide. Nitric oxide helps the arteries to relax, which improves blood flow throughout your body, including the penis.
- Maca: This is a powerful Peruvian root that gives you energy, endurance and hormonal balance, with no downside!
- Epimedium: Also, known as Horny Goat Weed, Epimedium is an erectile aid and aphrodisiac used in traditional Chinese medicine to increase testosterone levels.
- Eurycoma Longifolia: Also known Tongkat Ali, Eurycoma longifolia is a therapeutic herb native to the Malaysian rain forests, which has been used to promote a healthy libido and support normal hormone levels in males for centuries.
- Velvet Bean: Velvet Bean Extract contains 15% L-Dopa, which is the immediate precursor of Dopamine, a neurotransmitter that promotes enjoyment and interest in life.
Dosage & Side Effects
It is advised to take 3 tablets per day for the first 20 days of use, then 2 tablets per day. The good thing is that the time that you want to take the pills can be decided by the user.
No adverse side-effects have yet been reported with the use of these pills. However, there are chances that user could be allergic to one of the ingredients. In some cases, Korean Ginseng can cause certain symptoms like blood pressure issues, nosebleeds and upset stomach. Some studies have shown that certain components may not work for those who suffer from health problems. Some of the findings presented that L-Citrulline and Velvet Bean could decrease blood pressure and ginseng might interfere with prednisone or insulin, and is especially not recommended for those with cancer.
How it Works
Extenze targets several sexual issues in men, but most importantly, the pills aim to maximize satisfaction for both the user and his partner. The manufacturers of Extenze claim that the inclusion of L-Citruline is designed to help promote blood flow to the male organ and sexual effects should occur, including enhanced libido function, sexual desire, etc. It is also claimed that the longer you use the pills, the more the blood flow increases to the penile tissues for maximum sexual improvement.
Extenze includes ingredients designed to target problems with sexual arousal in order to increase a man’s desire and make it easier for him to achieve an erection. The product is also meant to increase sexual stamina and energy levels.